- I know, I know, I know that Apple products are extremely user friendly and that's probably why the transition from pc to mac has been so smooth for me but it's such an ego booster that I've figured out most of what I need to know, on my own with out the help of my resident idouche. (Sarah's nickname for Mikey) **Go Me!**
-I love that mostly we have continued with a traditional Sunday dinner. It's not always the four of us because of varying commitments, and sometimes it's take-out, but the core tradition still hangs on.
-It doesn't seem to matter how old I get, I still love driving down South Rice Avenue with the windows down, the wind blowing my hair and the music blasting, on a Sunday evening. The traffic lights are timed precisely so that I can drive from Bellaire Boulevarde to my house, without stopping.
-I love that Sarah and Mikey are such best friends that they want to spend the evening together watching Pineapple Express. Here. At home. Nothing makes me happier. Even as much as I would love to be upstairs watching it with them, it makes me happier that they are watching it just the two of them, because they are best friends. As I am with my brother and sister.
-I saw the cutest little girl, about 12 months old, at the grocery store. Not as pretty as Sarah, but cute. I miss that age and miss having little ones. However, I cannot imagine having been anything but in my thirtys while having little ones. I'm in pretty good shape but having energy is different to having the energy to follow after little ones. Until I am blessed with grandchildren, I guess that children in the grocery store will have to do.
-Okay, that could be perceived as creepy if you didn't think about it the right way. Seems like a good time to stop.
![]() |
| Mikey 2yrs. & Sarah 4yrs. - May, 1992 |

No comments:
Post a Comment