Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crape Murder

Rain was forecasted for today but it never made it to our block.  Anticipating, more like hoping for a downpour, we went out early this morning and did yard work: mowing, edging, composting and feeding the lawn.  Once we got busy, we decided to trim some off the crape myrtle in the back yard.  Relax, we know better than to murder our Crape Myrtle but we haven't trimmed any of the suckers in years so it was past time to clean it out.  Don enlarged the vegetable garden this year so we desperately need more sunlight.  I'm happy with the results. Certainly not Crape Murder, what do you think?





I should clarify something.  Don is an excellent photographer.  He take a good picture with a bad camera, and simply amazing photographs with a good camera.  There are a whole lot worse things than having a husband who loves to shoot pictures of you and always makes you look good.  I'm not a photographer but I do "shoot" for equal exposure...

Wa-la!  The finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment