Monday, March 7, 2011

About five for March 7

Days like today are great.  Have a bit of down time, get some exercise, then errands, chores and dinner.  Aside from all that, here is some of what's goin' on in my little pea brain today.

--5--
It's true: sometimes you have to ask for help when you need it.  People, even those who know you well, don't always see things the way you do.

--4--
Although I don't leave the house in the morning for work on a routine basis, I cannot shake the week day/week end feeling.  Monday through Friday feels like the week, Saturday and Sunday feels like the weekend.  I wonder if this will change?

--3--
I was invited to an extended family party (informal) for the first time in over 20 years.  It felt good.

--2--
This weather we're having right now makes me so happy.  It can be so invigorating that all I want to do is grab a hold of it and not let go of it. The prospect of humidity... oh, ugh.

--1--
I am such a clutz.  It's bad enough that my balance is often out of wack, but there must be no more falling over wrought iron lounge chairs in the dark.  I am bruised, scratched and battered. Fortunately there are no broken bones.  Only a huge case of mortification....

Happy Monday, happy week!

John & Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment