This weekend, we were all here, but each of us were in and out all weekend. The one time that I know for sure that we were all here, was at night when we were sleeping. I think that it is nice that we can all co-habitate and still enjoy each other's company. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with Mikey, and an afternoon or two with Sarah and then ended up in bed with Don!
Among what I did the most this weekend was to fine-tune some work that I've been doing out in the backyard. I've been planting Succulents and Sedums and replanting Virginia's Garden.
Meanwhile Don has been working on the vegetables: some are in the ground and some are in containers.
The reason why I love to garden and why gardening is my therapy? Everyone once in a while a little miracle occurs:
That beautiful purple petunia grew out of nothing, on the edge of the gravel and brick. I've never had petunias anywhere close to this spot. It's a miracle, and that's why I love gardening.
No comments:
Post a Comment