This May is a bit different what with Mikey graduating. He has Senior Prom, Senior Week Activities, the Calculus AP, finals, not to mention the fact that he's in (mostly college) classes with daily requirements. I have no doubt that he will manage to not only complete his assignments and responsibilities, he will do it well. I need only look back on his 12 years in school. He juggled Scouts, basketball and violin, as well as other activities, always maintaining straight A's and often besting his Asian friends. Okay, I know how that sounds but the reality is that most parents wonder, how does my kid measure up to that Asian kid? If you aren't, that might have something to do with why they're ahead.
Anywho...
Mikey has a fun-filled, intense, memory-making month coming up. He'll be fine. He's an expert juggler.
![]() |
| Mikey 7 1/2 yrs. - Sept. 1999 |
![]() |
| Mikey 8yrs. - December 2000 |
![]() |
| Michael 8 1/2yrs. Galveston Concert - April 2001 |
![]() |
| Michael 18 years - Christmas 2010 |




No comments:
Post a Comment