Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

In our family, today is what I call "Easter Eve". You know, when the Bunny gets busy painting and hiding beautiful Easter eggs.  You know how it works:  sometimes the Bunny doesn't get to dye his eggs until close to midnight because the kids couldn't fall asleep.  They were too excited about the all of the goodies the Bunny would be hiding for them.  : )

Easter was good to my kids.  The Bunny hid plastic eggs filled with candy and pennies for Sarah and Mikey at home.  The Bunny also hid "real" eggs down the street at Nannie and Dan-Dai's.  I'm sure that there were extras here and there too.  Sarah and Mikey managed just fine, being the only grandchildren.

If I feel blue because Sarah and Mikey are not inclined anymore to run around the backyard hunting eggs, I pull out the photo albums and get my "Easter fix".

"Chubby cheeks full of candy"
Easter morning 1994 - Mikey 22 mths. & Sarah 4
Easter afternoon 1994
Easter morning 1995
Easter afternoon 1995
Sarah 6rs.
Mikey 3 1/2 
Mikey 4 1/2 & Sarah 7
Have a Happy Easter, Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment