I'm not unhappy with my current hand mixer. It's more that I've been listening to Ellen rave about her new mixer. I started thinking that I haven't bought much of anything for my kitchen, ever. Most of what I use is inherited, or has been given to me. I'm not complaining; I'm grateful. Then I realized that of all the things I could go out and spend money on, a hand mixer makes the most sense. I bake a lot. We also eat mashed potatoes. Decision made. I'm buying a Cuisinart hand mixer and it's going to be pink. As is often my good fortune I hadn't used my Christmas present from John which just happened to be a BedBath gift card! What a deal! Ho Ho Ho!
I ordered it from BedBath, they waived the shipping, so it ends being from John! Thanks, John! It arrived day before yesterday and I used it today for the first time. Tuesday is Don's birthday and we decided to start celebrating by me baking his birthday cake today.
| Coconut Cake |
No comments:
Post a Comment