Sunday, February 27, 2011

Uniquely Sarah Leigh...

Sarah is a senior in the Journalism program at the University of Houston.   She's been writing since she could hold a pencil or crayon, and spinning yarns before that.  As well as a gift for story-telling, Sarah possesses a quick wit and keen observation to detail.  Like most writers, when a thought comes to mind, Sarah reaches for pen and paper and jots it down.  Some are serious, and some are so hilarious that I laugh until I'm reduced to tears.  Throughout much of her life Sarah has kept a journal, taking breaks for various reasons. After taking a sabbatical to focus on school, Sarah has returned to daily writing.  This time around it is a public journal so I have the opportunity to follow her thoughts and musings.  What I love most about her writing is her honesty and her unabashed ability to not care what others think.  Not all entries are deep thoughts; some are brief commentaries on the news of the day, while others may simply be a picture with a comment.  One thing you can be sure of : it will always be, Uniquely Sarah Leigh.  Lucky for us, she has given me permission to share an entry from time to time.

This sleepy Sunday I offer this:

How to get a date (and/or) sound like a stalker using Taco Bell packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment