I do however, enjoy the commercials that are televised during the game. Lucky for me this one managed to find itself on YouTube before the game. I had to share it in case you missed it. I love it because it makes me think of Mikey.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/06/volkswagen-super-bowl-ad-_n_819297.html
![]() | |
| Mikey - Halloween 1996 |
I'm pretty sure that this next clip is not going to be televised during the football game but I've got to share this one as well because it cracks me up every time I watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNE&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Although there will no doubt be an Etrade commercial during the Super Bowl, you may have to go to their web site for these.
https://us.etrade.com/e/t/jumppage/viewjumppage?PageName=etrade_super_tv_ads&SC=GSSBWEB
Whatever you do, however you spend your Super Bowl Sunday, I hope that you have fun and your favorite team wins. For me, it will always be:
LUV YA BLUE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment