Don's birthday is today so we're taking it easy. Sarah and Mikey had the usual school commitments which means that they drift in and out so we see them or not. We went out for lunch to our local coffee shop, one of the few cool places left in Bellaire. There are actual elderly Bellairoids who eat there on a daily basis. If I ate meals on a regular basis, I might consider hanging out there for nothing more than to people watch.
When we returned, I found this in the "food room":
Don picked up cat food this morning and trusted the wrong cat to leave the bag alone. You know, cats feel no remorse, only regret, that they get caught. He actually looked at us like he was saying: "I hate you guys." Poor Bubba. He's come so far on this diet. Apparently he has forgotten how difficult it was to bathe himself before. I'm thinking about having this picture blown up and placed on the wall above his food bowl:
It would scare me, but then I am told that I am anorexic. I believe that Don has learned that Bubba is not someone who he can trust.
For anyone who thinks I am crazy (Ha-Ha, yea, that's pretty much all of you...), apparently I am on to something with this pink thing.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/inspiration/pink-accents-in-the-kitchen-145655
I've got to ask: Is there such a thing as too much pink if it makes you happy?

No comments:
Post a Comment