--5--
My borderline OCD sure comes in handy when it's time to clean up the Foreman Grill. Wipe that look of "pretend surprise" off your face. I am perfectly comfortable with my OCD. It serves me well.
--4--
Best part of today? All of it. Finals are going on so Sarah and Mike have been home more. What else? Sarah took me out to lunch for sushi. I had such a nice time. The food was delicious! And so much! I would have taken a picture but the sushi didn't stay on my plate for long.
--3--
Whenever I see this commercial, I want to get up and dance. It also makes me smile.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAFM8WNzRs
--2--
I think it's wonderful that four adults get along well enough to live together and, enjoy each others' company. I suppose it helps that we have similar interests or because we're family. I believe that it's our mutual respect for each other. Why wouldn't we respect each other? It's a good question. I know there are families who live without the mutual respect of those they live with.
--1--
I am sure that most mothers feel that they are blessed with good kids but I will say it again. I am blessed. Sarah and Michael are in the middle of college finals yet they managed to carve time out of their busy schedules to take me along with Don, to dinner yesterday evening. That's love. I love them too, : ) a bushel and a peck.
![]() |
| "It's a man thing" |
![]() |
| "Mama & Sarah" |
![]() |
| "Hambone & Michael" |



No comments:
Post a Comment