--6--
There are some things that you can count on, always. For me, it is that no matter how much I've been exercising and eating right, if my children come home with fever, sore throat and cold, eventually I will get sick. That and Blogger being down several days last week forced me to slow down. It could have been worse. I napped to the sound of the glorious rain.
--5--
I have not gone back and read a single blog entry. I feel like if I do, I'm going to see all the imperfections and feel like an idiot. It's easier living with the possibility that some of my entrys were goofy rather than re-reading them for confirmation. Crazy? Perhaps. I'm comfortable with being the village idiot. : )
--4--
I read today on the internet that two research studies have found genetic evidence that depression is inherited. Great! Maybe now that there is scientific proof, research will come up with new treatments. Depression is a devastating illness which needs more attention.
--3--
By all accounts, the Senior Prom was a success. I didn't get too many details from Michael but enough to know that he had fun, his date was crowned Prom Queen and he made it home in one piece. I'm glad that he enjoyed it. My prom and other formals from high school gave me some wonderful memories.
--2--
I have begun thinking seriously about my annual trip to San Francisco. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm always thinking about it, figuring out which neighborhoods to check out first and what new touristy thing I will do. Mostly, I'm excited about spending time with John and the kitties. Oh yeah, I'm also salivating about the Chocolate Eclairs from Trader Joe's. Delicious.
--1--
![]() |
| Cat Haiku |
The food in my bowl
Is old, and more to the point
Contains no tuna.

No comments:
Post a Comment