Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day one, entry 101

Okie dokie, it's been a bit over 24 hours into this new "stage" of our lives.  It's all good, we haven't killed each other yet.  We've been in a "rehearsal" of sorts these the last two years, but until Sarah moved out, there were only a few nights in a row when it was just the two us were here. It's the real deal.  I'm pretty sure that Don is petrified that I'm going to go all psycho on him but he needn't worry.  We even had dinner, leftovers which is a favorite.  The kids have been concerned that I would mistreat Don and not feed him because I don't eat much, again, I will take care of him.  I took a picture of him eating so that I could prove to them that he's being taken care of.  I would post it here but I asked him to smile and he has his "work" smile on so he looks crazed.

Kind of like this:

Nan 36 & Don 48 - July 23, 1996
Lake Sam Rayburn

See what I mean?  LMAO!  Were we young or what?

Seriously, those kids need to quit worrying.











No comments:

Post a Comment