Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday

Imagine my surprise when I looked out my little kitchen window this afternoon to see my sweet Sarah!  With Princess Zelda and Eevie baby!  I knew there was a chance we might see her because by my calculations, Sarah was more than likely running out of clean clothes....

We had a nice visit, as always.  She got her clothes washed and dried; she brought me Calamata olives and I sent her home with homemade cheese enchiladas.

Bubba is never as excited as I am to see the kittens.  He loves Sarah so he's happy to see her; he barely tolerates the girls.

Mr. Cranky-Pants

I put a dress (belonging to Sarah's American Girl doll, Samantha) and a sassy beret on Princess Zelda.

Oui Oui Princess Zelda

I followed Eevie and Zelda around taking pictures of them like I used to do with Sarah and Mikey when they were small.  I watched Eevie and Zelda discover new things at our house that they don't have at home: open windows, feeling the wind blow in through the screen, watching the squirrels running around and digging in the dirt.  I watched Eevie and Zelda just as I used to watch Sarah and Mikey when they were small, discovering new things.

Eevie

Princess Zelda

Sarah fed the kitties catnip treats.


As much as I loved having the kitties around, the best part was having Sarah here, just like old times.  I never take for granted that Sarah wants to be here, I value it.



Sarah Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment