Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Quotes and comments
Perhaps this should not apply to a married woman my age, but it does. In retrospect, I've always been a little dense in this area but it's been clarified for me that it is flirting. Many years ago, Sarah, Mikey and I were in Lowes and the gentlemen in line ahead of us offered me some help (don't recall what). After the fact, Sarah says to me, "Mommie, that man was totally hitting on you." It happened to me again recently, and again, it did not dawn on me until later that he was flirting, not just being nice. I'm a ditz for sure. Flirting? Being nice? Whether I recognize the difference and whichever applies, I appreciate both, because you can't get enough of either at my age. I will do as my Mama taught me: be nice to everyone.
Labels:
Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment