I've booked a flight for my trip to San Francisco and I've gotta' say, I'm more than a little excited. Among other things, I will help John celebrate his birthday. (If I cannot talk him into a birthday cake, maybe I cn talk him into a chocolate eclair.) I will resume my running which I have not been doing here due to the godforsaken humidity. I plan to explore some new neighborhoods as well as those which I am familiar with. Some of where I might go? The waterfront next to AT&T Ballpark (my favorite place to run), Delancey Street, H&M and Amoeba.
I discovered recently that my favorite pizza in SF, Goat Hill Pizza, has an all you can eat buffet on Mondays. AMAZING pizza. The first time I ever had pizza delivered was in San Francisco with John and Michael. So much fun, nothing like having pizza delivered here. Pizza delivery dude gets buzzed in. I love that. So Seinfeldian. It might be worth missing out on having it delivered so that I might eat all I can.
I discovered recently that my favorite pizza in SF, Goat Hill Pizza, has an all you can eat buffet on Mondays. AMAZING pizza. The first time I ever had pizza delivered was in San Francisco with John and Michael. So much fun, nothing like having pizza delivered here. Pizza delivery dude gets buzzed in. I love that. So Seinfeldian. It might be worth missing out on having it delivered so that I might eat all I can.
Among other things, San Francisco brings back memories of shopping for the perfect souvenirs to bring back to Sarah and Mikey. There were so many over the years, one of which I love for no other reason than that I love the pictures of Sarah and Mikey with them after I gave them, bubblegum cigars.
Is it any wonder why I love these knuckleheads so much?
| You dirty rat, you clime and clem... |
| How you doin'? |
Is it any wonder why I love these knuckleheads so much?
No comments:
Post a Comment