Bubba's new weight: 14 lbs!!! He's gone from being the Barry White of cats, to James Brown: "I feel good!"
![]() |
| Oh Bubba... |
--4--
I have a love/hate relationship with Blogger. Today I love it because it's uploading pictures as it's supposed to. Last week, not so much. If I could have reached into my computer and grabbed anyone associated with Blogger and wrung their neck I would have.
--3--
What with yesterday being Father's day I thought about Daddy and not just because it was Father's day. He appreciated the attention he received on Father's day but after Sarah and Mikey came along, he encouraged me to make the day a big deal for Don, and not for himself. Always, always selfless. As much as I miss him, I don't often wish for him to still be here as that would be selfish. After Mom left, (his words, which I love) I know that he didn't have a strong desire to stick around because as he would say,"He missed his mate." Nevertheless, I will always remember him in an extra special way on Father's day.
| Dan-Dai 75yrs. & Mikey 5 1/2yrs. Christmas 1997 |
--2--
Don's Father's day? What could be better than spending the day watching the U.S. Open and then being treated to dinner by his children?
Don's Father's day? What could be better than spending the day watching the U.S. Open and then being treated to dinner by his children?
| Don 45yrs., Mikey 20 mths., & Sarah 4yrs. February 1994 |
--1--
Something to ponder: Is it really a miracle when cancer goes into remission or is it that medicine did the job that it's designed to do? Who really deserves credit: God or medicine?

No comments:
Post a Comment