There is much in San Francisco that is picture-worthy. On my first several trips my camera was first in the suitcase when I began packing. This is my first trip out here in which I have not used my old camera. I brought it with me but it hasn't made its' way out of the suitcase. I have changed my habits and begun using the camera on my phone which suits me fine. Pictures are nice reminders of an event or a person, but they never do justice to being
in the moment. That doesn't matter, I
enjoy taking pictures.
--5--
 |
| The loft where I live |
--4--
 |
| View of the Bay Bridge from Delancey St. Cafe |
--3--
 |
| Where I run |
--2--
 |
| Best Vodka Martini in San Francisco |
--1--
 |
| Casper: one of two men who sleep with me - Coy much? |
No comments:
Post a Comment