We have lost someone very dear to us today. Bubba passed away early this morning. He's been ill for a while with stomach issues and I guess that he decided that he was done. He was Sarah's kitty but we all loved him and, everyone who met him loved him too. He was just that kind of kitty.
I have so many Bubba stories but I'm not ready for that... for now, I will say that we sure do love you Bubba... and our house won't be the same without you. Rest in peace and snuggle with your brother Casper.
 |
| Miss Baa & Bubba |
 |
| Casper & Bubba |
 |
| Bubba w/Don -- who lovingly took care of Bubba until the end |
 |
| Bubba March 22, 1997 - April 10, 2012 |
I hope that you get all the kittah treats you want, and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment